It's that time of the week again. Time to sit back and reflect on three things I'm thankful for. But first, I must do something really important. I must give credit where credit is due. Last week on my very first Thankful Thursday, I mentioned that I saw the idea on another blog. But I couldn't remember where. Well, today I found that blog again! So, here's a shout out and a big thank you to The Polka Dot Daisy for posting her own Thankful Thursday and causing me to reflect on all that is right in my life. Hey, why not stop by and check out her blog. It's very creative!
OK, my Thankful Thursday list for this week:
1. I'm thankful I (re)found The Polka Dot Daisy.
2. I'm oh-so-thankful for the warmer weather and sunshine.
3. I'm thankful for the adorable Coach flower key chain that my mother-in-law sent me for my birthday. I simply LOVE it!
4. I'm thankful that my trip to the DMV on Tuesday took under 2 hours (including the time I had to take to leave and come back with the "appropriate" paperwork.) Does that sound like a complaint wrapped up in gratitude? Oops! There I go again.
5. I'm beyond grateful that I learned to do three (!) new things on the computer this week! I can now change a word document from Office 2007 to Office 1997-2003, safely remove my flash drive from the computer so I won't "corrupt" my files (yikes, who knew) and I can now add a link to another website by attaching it to a line of text (The Polka Dot Daisy). How about that!
OK, so that was 5 things I'm grateful for, not 3. Isn't it amazing how once you start to think about what you are thankful for, you just can't stop?
How about you? What are you thankful for?