1. Are you an organized person?
I am the definition of an organized person.
2. What is one thing about your home that has to be just so or it drives you crazy when it comes to organization?
I can not stand clutter. Everything must be in its place...neatly!
3. Do you have one little nuance about your organization that most people consider to be a little over the top? What is it?
Do I have choose just ONE thing? LOL! I would have to say my 20+ page book list of all the books I've read since 1997, organized by author, with dates. Read more about this list here.
4. What is your favorite organizational tool? (bins, closet organizers, etc.)5. Where is your favorite place to buy organizational needs?
My favorite organizational tool is probably my calendar. I refer to it as my "bible". But, file folders are a close second.
5. Where is your favorite place to buy organizational needs?
I get most my organizational needs at Staples. My system is pretty basic and bare bones.
6. Are you more organized at work or at home?
That's a tough one. Probably at home, since I'm here more. But, over the last 6 years I have made a lot of organizational "tweaks" at the library, too.
7. Are you more or less organized than your significant other?
You're kidding, right? More, much more.
8. Does your significant other help or hurt organization?
Neither. He just gets out of the way!
9. What is the most important recreational items that you organize?
Not sure Christmas ornaments are "recreational items", but I have those down to a science.
OK, so now you know a little bit more about how crazy I am. So, how crazy are you? Answer these questions on your blog and then go to Saturday 9 and link there on the Mister Linky posted there. Heck, I almost sound like I know what I'm talking about.
Image from Google images