Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

This week I came across an interesting new book meme. It's called WWW Wednesdays and it's hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next

My answers:

What are you currently reading?


I'm almost finished with Unfinished Desires by Gail Godwin. It's a wonderfully written story about 3 generations of women who attend the same girl's school in North Carolina.

What did your recently finish reading?



The last novel I finished was The Leisure Seeker by Michael Zadoorian. A heartwarming and heartbreaking story of life and love. I hope to review it here soon.





I also read a terrific short story, "Heavy Weather", by Helen Simpson. It's a fantastic depiction of new motherhood.


And lastly, I perused a wonderful book of photos of modern day Geishas - Geisha by Jodi Cobb.



What do you think you'll read next?


I will be reading Based on Availability by Alix Strauss. I received this book from the publisher and will be posting a review for TLC book tours on June 16th. I better get cracking!


How about you?

If you'd like to play along, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT and link your own WWW Wednesdays post at Should Be Reading.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.